From October 26, Milan Linate Airport will recommence operations after undergoing works over the summer. Alitalia flights temporarily moved to Malpensa Airport will resume operations with the following schedule:
- From 18:00 on October 26, landings will resume
- From 6:00 on October 27, departures will resume, as will regular operations.
Daily flights from Bergamo Orio al Serio to/from Rome Fiumicino, however, remain operational.
During the winter seasons 2019/20, Alitalia will connect Milan Linate with 27 destinations:
- 14 national (including the new flights to Perugia)
- 13 international (including new flights to Stuttgart and Cologne)
Rome Fiumicino Airport will be connected with 21 daily flights and a timetable designed for convenient travel to and from, within the day.
Discover the new Alitalia Shuttle, a service designed for the business world. Daily frequencies to/from Paris and London, with convenient times to travel to and from within the day.
- 7 daily flights from Paris (for Charles de Gaulle and Orly)
- 6 daily flights from London City
Plus, benefits designed to provide you with maximum efficiency:
- Dedicated check-in desks.
Flexibility for timetable and airport changes within the same city (free for passengers with a Flex fare or a 49€ fee for those travelling with a Classic fare).
All services available before the closure will once again be available
- Alitalia ticket office
- Check-in, Drop-off and Self Check-in (area 1-3)
- Lost & Found desk
Furthermore, SkyPriority passengers will be able to take advantage of dedicated services:
- Reserved Check-in desk
- Fast track
- Priority boarding and baggage return
The Casa Alitalia Piazza della Scala Lounge – located in the Schengen Boarding Area – will reopen on 18 November 2019 at 16.30, after the completion of the refurbishments.
To ensure a pleasant travel experiences for passengers who are eligible for lounge access, during the closure period there will be food and drinks vouchers available at the information desk 81-82 for use at Caffè Milano (First floor - Boarding Area A17/A21) and Illy Caffè (Ground floor - Boarding Areas A1/A16 and B25/B28).
In collaboration with SEA ViaMilano Parking, we have reserved preferential rates with ad-hoc pricing lists to the following customers:
- All passengers for the route Milan Linate - Rome Fiumicino until December 31, 2019
- SME companies signed up to the Alitalia Community or BusinessConnect Alitalia program
- Corporate clients with corporate cards.
SMEs that sign up here (selecting the ALITALIA option for the association category) can receive preferential rates for online bookings for ViaMilano Parking.
ViaMilano Parking will also apply preferential rates for customers who have an Alitalia Corporate Card.
The discounts can be received by using the Corporate Card when entering the car park and when making payment.
The promotion will be valid from September 15, 2019, to March 31, 2020.
Plus, for MilleMiglia program members, 10,000 bonus miles and many exclusive benefits
- This promotion is only available to MilleMiglia members residing in Italy and France. Residence refers to the address in Alitalia systems as of November 15, 2019.
- MilleMiglia Members who purchase a round-trip ticket between October 14, 2019 and November 15, 2019 to fly with Alitalia from October 27, 2019 to November 15, 2019 from / to Milan Linate Airport (including travel itinerary tickets) in connection with the Milan Linate airport), they receive an extra bonus of 10,000 miles, in addition to the miles normally provided.
- Alitalia flights (with AZ code) are valid for the purpose of the initiative.
- Flights with Alitalia code between AZ2400 and AZ3999, between AZ4101 and AZ4951, between AZ5000 and AZ5999, between AZ6031 and AZ6267, between AZ7000 and AZ7999, are not valid for participation in the promotion.
- The flights carried out by children enrolled in the MilleMiglia Kids are not valid for the initiative, the flight awards, the charter flights, the flights carried out free of charge or with price discounts higher than 40% of the applicable public rate (taxes and surcharges excluded ) and / or indicated with the abbreviations ID and AD.
- Flights made between October 27 and November 15, 2019, and registered in Alitalia systems by November 30, 2019 are considered valid. It is the responsibility of the Participating Member to verify the crediting of the flight miles on their account and possibly request the missing flight via the “Missing Miles” service on alitalia.com
- The bonus miles are credited to the Members' account at the end of the promotion and, in any case, by December 15, 2019.
- The bonus miles recognised with the promotion are not valid for accessing or renewing membership of the Exclusive Clubs.
- The initiative cannot be combined with other promotions for the same period and the same ticket. If this event occurs, the highest bonus provided by the various current promotions will be recognized.
- Each member is limited to receive the bonus credit only once.
Earn miles with Quick Parking
For the occasion of the reopening of Milan Linate, a new opportunity for all of our MilleMiglia members: a partnership with Quick Parking, the only cark park at Milan Linate where you can earn miles. From October 21 2019, until January 7 2020, exclusively via online reservation, you will be able to:
- Take advantage of the promotional parking rate of 3.00€ a day
- Bonus double miles, dedicated to the Linate car park, with the possibility to book without time limits or restrictions.
Quick Parking LINATE, located at Via Enzo Jannacci, SNC - 20090 Novegro - Segrate Milano, has 1,500 uncovered parking spaces and is easily accessible on foot or by free shuttle bus from the airport arrivals and departures area.
Furthermore, ViaMilano Parking will apply preferential rates to customers with Alitalia Corporate Cards. Discounts will be paid using the Corporate Card when entering the car park.
The promotion is valid from September 15, 2019, to March 31, 2020.
10 miles for companies registered with the Alitalia Business Connect
Companies registered with Alitalia BusinessConnect which purchase tickets from 16 October to 30 November 2019 for business flights with Alitalia between 27th October and 30th November 2019 on the Milan Linate - Rome Fiumicino route (or vice versa) will earn 10 miles for each euro spent*.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Take part in the promotion ABC Companies with registered office or domicile in Italy (registered office or domicile means the address present on Alitalia’s systems at 30th of November 2019).
- Alitalia BusinessConnect Companies that buy a ticket between 16th October and 30th November 2019 to fly, between 27th October and 30th November 2019, from Rome Fiumicino to Milan Linate (and vice versa) will receive 10 miles for each euro spent, instead of 7 miles as normally provided.
- To earn the bonus miles valid flights purchased with Alitalia tickets (initial ticket number 055) and operated by Alitalia are valid.
- Tickets are not included where flights from Rome Fiumicino to Milan Linate (and vice versa) are in connection with other flights.
- The Company is responsible for communicating the Company Code at the time of booking. Flights made by November 30, 2019, and correctly associated with the Company Code will be considered valid.
- The bonus miles will be credited to the Company's account at the end of the promotion and, in any case, by December 31, 2019.
- Each company can participate in the promotion with each eligible flight during the promotion period.
- The initiative cannot be combined with other promotions in miles for the same period and the same ticket. If this event occurs, the highest bonus provided by the various current promotions will be recognized.