A daily flight from Tel Aviv to Athens starting 1 May 2017.
Travel until 15 December 2017.
Some examples of our offers:
|ROUTE||ECONOMY CLASS||BUSINESS CLASS|
|Tel Aviv-Athens||$164* RT
Terms and conditions:
- The fares are valid for departures from Tel Aviv to Athens from 4 september until 15 December (last return flight)
- Minimum stay: 3 days or Saturday night out
- Maximum stay: 3 months
- Changes: permitted with a fee of $50
- Refund: permitted before departure with a fee of $100 / after departure not permitted
- Valid on Alitalia direct flight only
- *$10 service fee not included
Starting 29 October 2017 Alitalia’s direct flights from Tel Aviv to Athens will depart from Terminal 1 at Ben Gurion Airport. The flights from Athens to Tel Aviv will continue to land at Ben Gurion airport in Terminal 3.
If you hold an Alitalia ticket for flight AZ822 from Tel Aviv to Athens you are kindly requested to arrive at Alitalia desk at Terminal 1 in Ben Gurion airport 2.5 hours prior to your flight time.
In Terminal 1 you will go through the security checks, Check-in at Alitalia desk, passport control, and enter the duty free area in Terminal 1; from the flight gate you will be transferred to the airplane by bus.
Please note that during the winter season, until 24 march 2018, Alitalia will operate 6 weekly flights on the route to/from Athens; the flights from Tel Aviv to Athens will operate everyday except Mondays, the flights from Athens to Tel Aviv will operate every day except Tuesdays.