Don’t dream of your next trip, pack your bags and fly!
If you are under 26 years old, enjoy the young fares and fly to Italy.
For you: one free hold baggage item and other incredible advantages!
Some examples of our round trip fares to Italy:
|ORIGIN - DESTINATION||YOUNG FARE r/t|
|TEL AVIV - NAPLES||$132
|TEL AVIV - MILAN||$261
|TEL AVIV - VENICE||$261
|TEL AVIV - ROME||$290
- Hand baggage allowed: up to 8 kg
- This fare includes one item of hold baggage. Checked baggage: up to 23 kg
- Minimum stay: not requested
- Maximum stay: 12 months
- First booking change before/after departure free of charge
- Second booking change before / after departure at a fee of 70USD
- Advance purchase: 10 days
- Refund is not allowed
- This fare is valid for young people aged between 12 and 25 years on the flight boarding date
- Young people aged 12 and 13 years must be accompanied by an adult on domestic flights, and young people aged 12 to 14 years must be accompanied by an adult on international flights
- Young people aged 14 years may only travel unaccompanied on domestic flights
- Young people aged 15 years may also travel unaccompanied on international flights
- Alitalia reserves the right to check the eligibility of passengers using the Young People fare when they board the flight. If passengers cannot prove their eligibility, they will be denied boarding. Where possible, the passengers will be offered the option of paying the difference between the Young People fare and the adult fare available at the time
- This fare is valid on all flights operated by Alitalia
- The fare allows you to earn miles; for more details, visit the website alitalia.com