CHECK-IN FOR ALL ALITALIA FLIGHTS TAKES PLACE AT TERMINAL 1.
Download a map for the check-in desks at Terminal 1 here.
From 17 March, all Alitalia check-in activity will take place in Terminal 3.
There will be 25 check-in desks made available for our passengers:
- Desks 340 to 342 will be dedicated to SkyPriority customers
- Desks 343 to 348 will be dedicated to Bag Drop service
- Desks 349 to 350, will be dedicated to families with children
- Desks 351 to 360 will be available for Economy Class passengers for domestic, international and intercontinental flights
- Desks 154 to 156 will be dedicated to flights to North America
- Desk 339 will be used to receive unaccompanied minors
We also inform you that the Fast Track service is temporarily unavailable.
To check in, you need to show a valid travel document and passport or ID card, depending on your travel destination.
ID card expired or left it at home? You can use the Speed ID card service located at Terminal 3, Departures – Ticketing area.
BUSINESS AND PREMIUM ECONOMY CLASS DESKS
If you are flying Business Class or Premium Economy, or if you are a SkyPriority passenger, you can check in at the reserved desks in zones 1 – 10.
SELF CHECK-IN AREA
BAG DROP AREA
FLIGHTS FOR THE UNITED STATES
If you are traveling to the United States of America you should complete your check-in at desks 66 – 79 in the dedicated area.
Please remember to bring all the necessary documents required by the American authorities during the check-in process.
For these destinations, the checks implemented by the local authorities may take longer than expected. We kindly ask you to arrive at the airport in plenty of time.
Families with children and passengers with reduced mobility can check in at the dedicated desks in zones 47 – 49.
Find out about all the relevant useful information and the services dedicated to families available at the airport.
The Alitalia Kids Lounge is available for non-accompanied minors who are arriving at or departing from the airport, with dedicated assistance from Alitalia staff. Check-in can also be completed in the lounge.
Find out all the useful information and necessary documents for young travelers.
CHECK-IN TIME LIMITS
Please arrive on time for your flight departing from Rome Fiumicino:
- National flights and Schengen area: 40 minutes
- Long-haul international flights and Non-Schengen flights: 60 minutes
The time needed to complete your check-in can vary, even on the same day. We kindly ask you to arrive at the airport in plenty of time.
Find out useful information here.