THE MORE YOUR EMPLOYEES FLY, THE MORE YOUR COMPANY EARNS
Designed for all small and medium sized enterprises, Alitalia BusinessConnect entitles your company to earn miles each time you or your employees fly for business.
Your company earns miles on the trips you and your employees take that can be used to claim award tickets, discounts on the purchase of Alitalia flights and services that will make your trip even more comfortable.
Joining Alitalia BusinessConnect is completely free.
EARN MILES WITH FLIGHTS
If you already are a MilleMiglia member, the advantages are doubled. In addition to the business miles earned with BusinessConnect, you and your employees will also earn miles on your personal MilleMiglia accounts doubling the reward.
When you register your company with Alitalia BusinessConnect, you will receive two codes:
- A Company Code to use when making reservations (on alitalia.com, through the BusinessConnect Contact Center and travel agencies) and to be credited with miles from Alitalia
- A BusinessConnect MilleMiglia Code to use to request discounts and rewards and earn miles with the BusinessConnect Commercial Partners
AIR CORSICA (CCM AIRLINES)
GOL TRANSPORTES AÉREOS
KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES
MIDDLE EAST AIRLINES
ROYAL AIR MAROC
SAUDI ARABIAN AIRLINES
EARN MILES WITH EVERYDAY PURCHASES
Thanks to the Alitalia BusinessConnect Business Partners you can earn miles every day. With the Alitalia Business American Express cards designed precisely for enterprises, you earn 3 extra miles for every euro spent on Alitalia tickets and, thanks to the convention with AVIS, your car rentals too will make your business account richer.
With Alitalia BusinessConnect you always double your benefits! All of the mile earning methods indicated mean that miles will be added to your Company account and to the MilleMiglia account of the person using the service as well, if they are a Member of the Program.
If you and your employees are not yet members of the MilleMiglia Program, you can register here.
USING THE MILES
Earned miles can be used to:
• claim award tickets for Alitalia flights or for those of its Partner Airlines as shown in the reward tables
• get a discount, using the Cash&Miles option, for the purchase of Alitalia tickets, even up to 100% of the flight ticket value, including taxes
• get additional services to make your trip even more comfortable, such as class upgrades, extra baggage, access to the Casa Alitalia lounges
DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE
The Alitalia BusinessConnect Contact Center is at your company’s disposal for supplying:
• general information
• contract data updating
• miles earned check
• issue of award tickets
• purchase of Alitalia tickets using the Cash&Miles option
The Alitalia BusinessConnect Customer Service is available Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the following number: +39 06 65859013*.
* Standard landline call charges apply at the rates set out in your calling plan.