YOU CAN FIND BELOW THE MAIN REGULATIONS GOVERNING CARRIER LIABILITY, ITS LIMITATIONS AND PASSENGER RIGHTS IN THE EVENT OF ISSUES RELATED TO THE SERVICE OF THE AIR TRANSPORT OF PASSENGERS AND BAGGAGE.
- Montreal Convention
- Regulation (EC) n. 2027/97, as amended and integrated in Regulation (EC) n. 889/02
- EC Regulation 261/04 regarding compensation and assistance to passengers in the event of being denied boarding or of the cancellation or delay of the flight
- ENAC is the body responsible in Italy for the application of Regulation (EC) 261/2004 and Regulation 1107/2006
- For more information, see:
- ENAC website: https://www.enac.gov.it/passeggeri
- Informative sections dedicated to the rights of European Union passengers:
RIGHTS OF PASSENGERS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
For information on the services offered by Alitalia to passengers with reduced mobility, please visit the Special Assistance section.
For information on the rights of passengers with reduced mobility, please consult REGULATION EC1107/2006
or the relevant sections of the European Union website: https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/transport-disability/reduced-mobility/index_it.htm
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
According to the rules applied to air carriers of the Community in compliance with EU law and the Montreal Convention and Reg (EC) n 889/02. See ART.XIII of the General Conditions of Transport.