CPlease select how to retrieve/print your boarding pass:
- PC after completing online check-in*
- Mobile devices with internet access**
- Fast check-in machines at the airport
- Check-in desks
PLEASE NOTE: Passengers in the United States should present themselves at the check-in desks three and a half hours prior to the flight departure to complete the relevant document checks.
*For the following flights you can only retrieve your boarding pass at the airport:
- flights from: Cairo, Tripoli, Tunis, Algiers, Amman, Beirut, Casablanca, Moscow, Toronto, Malé, New Delhi, Johannesburg.
- flights to: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Tripoli, Havana, Toronto, New Delhi
**When boarding, every passenger must present their boarding pass on their mobile device. For flights departing from the USA, the digital boarding pass is not valid for boarding. Please print a paper copy of your boarding pass at the check-in desks or the Fast Check-in machines at the airport..