MAGNIFICA CLASS: THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE AND THE FINEST ITALIAN CUISINE MAKE YOUR TRIP UNFORGETTABLE.
COMFORT AND ADVANTAGES
GLOBAL TRAVELER AWARDS
This year, Alitalia has received two awards from the respected American monthly magazine Global Traveler. For the second time, the company has been awarded “Best Business-Class Seat Design” and “Best Airline Cuisine” for the tenth consecutive year. The decision was made by more than 20,000 frequent flyers who evaluated the on-board services of airlines from around the world. The comfort of the seats and the quality of the meals served on-board really do make the experience of traveling in Magnifica class extra special.
AN EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE ON THE GROUND TOO
Enjoy a privileged treatment also at the airport with SkyPriority. This will allow you to take advantage of priority check-in desks, security lanes and boarding gates.
You will also be able to check-in 2 bags of up to 32Kg each.
In addition, you will be able to access our “Casa Alitalia” lounges as well as the lounges of our airline partners.
The new concept of our “Casa Alitalia” lounges reflects the style of a beautiful Italian home, where you will be able to relax in reserved areas, enjoy a selection of typical Italian products or even work thanks to complimentary Wi-Fi.
COMFORT ON BOARD
Leather seats that recline up to 180°, have a fully horizontal bed position and a massage function.
A particularly relaxing cabin, thanks to a lighting system with lights that vary in intensity and color depending on the time and the stages of the journey on the new A330s.
You can select your preferred seat at the time reservation.
On-board services, with attention to the smallest details, featuring products offered in collaboration with some of the most exclusive Italian brands: night kit (blanket and pillow) and porcelain (Richard Ginori).
To provide you with an even more enjoyable journey, you will receive the new Salvatore Ferragamo cosmetic bag, containing: Tuscan Creations Bianco di Carrara Eau de Parfum, cocoa butter, body cream, cleansing wipes and many other useful accessories. Furthermore, thanks to its new design, the bag can also be used as a tablet or document holder.
Discover our new menus by Gambero Rosso. We changed our regional menus, which are now inspired by territories. Three different alternatives to satisfy every palate.
A Traditional menu for those who would like to explore Italian cuisine and recipes inspired by home made dishes.
A Healthy menu with great attention to ingredients, carefully selected and cooked with innovative techniques. And finally Light alternatives for those who prefer to fly light, but still wish to enjoy a tasty and quality meal. This month's menu features: Wine list and menu on outbound and return flights
Find out about the current menus:
- on FLIGHTS DEPARTING from Italy: a menu designed by Gambero Rosso and dedicated to the 'Italian Islands', featuring fresh and simple recipes where the aromas and flavors of the Mediterranean take center stage.
- on RETURN FLIGHTS to Italy:
- from South America and North America (except Toronto): a menu, also designed by Gambero Rosso, inspired by the Italian countryside and featuring recipes that promote the authentic flavors of Italian cuisine; click here to see a sample menu
- from Johannesburg, Seoul, Tokyo and Toronto: a collection of the best regional recipes available onboard our flights; click here to see a sample menu
- from New Delhi: specially made menus, with typical recipes and local specialties.
- the WINE LIST, a unique combination of the finest wines, specially chosen to accompany the dishes available in Magnifica Class