Or click here to be contacted by
an American Express consultant
CARTA ALITALIA BUSINESS
Carta Alitalia Business is the payment card reserved for Members of the MilleMiglia Program that makes it easy to manage your business expenses. In addition, earn Alitalia miles on your everyday purchases1. There's also an Oro version.
If your company also signs up to Alitalia BusinessConnect, the new initiative designed for SMEs, your benefits are doubled: you earn miles as a MilleMiglia Member and also on the company's MilleMiglia accoun².
Annual fees3 on Basic and Additional cards are tax deductible. You can set a customised budget for each employee who has an Additional Business Card.
Before applying for a Card, please check the Regulations, Documentation on Banking Transparency and Privacy Notice on the American Express website.
Here are the main benefits of being a holder of a Carta Alitalia Business:
UP TO 48 DAYS TO SETTLE YOUR BUSINESS EXPENSES AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE
Your purchases will be charged 18 days after closure of your Card account statement referring to a 30-day accounts cycle4.
YOUR EVERYDAY PURCHASES TURN INTO MILES
- For every €1 you spend you'll earn 1 mile with your Carta Alitalia Business
If you purchase Alitalia tickets with your Card:
- For every €1 you spend you'll earn 2 miles with your Carta Alitalia Business
AMERICAN EXPRESS FOR ALITALIA BUSINESSCONNECT
As a top-flight Partner in the BusinessConnect initiative, we inform you that as from 1 March, if you use your Carta Alitalia Business American Express for Alitalia ticket purchases, you'll earn extra miles5 over and above the standard number for the MilleMiglia Business Connect Program.
- For every €1 you spend on Alitalia (excl. taxes) you'll earn 3 miles with your Carta Alitalia Business6
COMPANION AWARD TICKET
With Carta Alitalia Business, if you apply for an Award Ticket7 you'll receive more miles and qualify for a companion ticket: if you spend at least €15,000 in the 12 months following the issue of your Card, you can use the miles you've earned to apply for an Award Ticket and you'll be rewarded with the same number of miles to get another ticket for a companion on the same flight.
FASTER ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE ALITALIA CLUBS
Double miles earned for each euro spent with your Card on Alitalia tickets (issued by travel agencies or through the Alitalia call centre or website) also contribute towards you reaching the miles threshold for access to Club Ulisse, Freccia Alata and Freccia Alata Plus8.
UP TO 3 MILES WITH AVIS
- You earn 2 miles with your Carta Alitalia Business for every euro spent on AVIS rentals plus additional miles based on the length of rental9.
- Discounts and special conditions in Italy and abroad and free membership of Avis Express.
KEEP A CHECK ON EMPLOYEE SPENDING
You can set a spending limit on Additional Cards. By making a simple phone call you can let us know the spending limit you have decided: any card use that exceeds this limit will need your approval.
NO PRESET SPENDING LIMIT
The Card does not allow unlimited spending. Any Card use is subject to an approval process based on assessing various factors, including, for example, the usual level of purchases made with the Card, the amount of the transaction requiring approval, information about the financial resources and income of the Card holder as well as the promptness and regularity of payments for all American Express cards issued to the Holder. Let us know in advance if you're planning a major purchase above your normal use: in this way, we can protect your Card account and assist you in your purchase more effectively10.
UNIQUE AMERICAN EXPRESS SERVICES
- Travel Accident Insurance, Travel Inconvenience Insurance, World Travel Assist, which protect you against any unexpected events11
- Assistance Policy for medical emergencies: coverage of up to EUR 3,000 for Carta Alitalia Business for medical expenses abroad and repatriation in a medical emergency
- 24/7 Customer Service and free Card replacement in the event of theft or loss
- Free Online Services to manage your Card account in a secure area
CARTA ALITALIA BUSINESS ANNUAL FEE
The annual fee for Carta Alitalia Business now costs EUR 48 for the first year (EUR 95 from the second year). If you become a Card holder you'll get 2,000 miles as a welcoming gift.12.
Additional Cards, when required, have an annual fee of EUR 40 from the first year.
Before applying, please check the Regulations, Documentation on Banking Transparency and Privacy Notice on the American Express website.
Advertising message for promotional purposes. Check the Regulations and the Information Sheets