The Alitalia Gold Card is the payment card that gives you up to 10,000 miles as a welcome gift and guaranteed access to the Ulisse Club for the first year.
WHEN YOU BECOME A CARDHOLDER
WHEN YOU SPEND WITH THE CARD
TURN YOUR EVERYDAY PURCHASES INTO MILES³
For all purchases:
- EUR 1 spent = 1.25 miles with the Alitalia Gold Card
For Alitalia ticket purchases:
- EUR 1 spent = 3 qualifying miles with the Alitalia Gold Card
AWARD TICKETS FOR COMPANIONS⁴
With Alitalia Gold Card, when you claim an Award Ticket, you will receive extra miles in order to obtain an identical ticket for a companion: If you spend at least EUR 15,000 in the 12 months after the Card is issued, you can use the miles earned to claim an Award Ticket and you will be credited with the same number of miles to get another ticket for a companion on the same flight. Starting from July 1, it will be possible to claim not only Standard Award Tickets, as has been the case so far, but also Flex Award Tickets, offering access to a greater availability of seats and 10 kg of extra baggage free of charge.⁵
IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE ULISSE CLUB
Guaranteed access to the Ulisse Club for your first year as a cardholder.
In addition, as an Alitalia Gold Card holder, you will be able to renew your Ulisse membership status for subsequent years with only 10,000 qualifying miles instead of 20,000.
The 10,000 qualifying miles must be earned in the 12 months before the expiration of the Ulisse card (June 30 or December 31 of each year). These expiration dates will continue to be valid even for Cardholders who have not maintained their Ulisse status for one or more years. The discounted renewal of member status is strictly linked to the renewal of the Alitalia American Express Gold Card.
UP TO 3 MILES WITH AVIS
- For every euro spent on AVIS car rentals with your Alitalia Gold Card, you'll earn 3 miles, plus additional miles based on the duration of the rental
- Discounts and special benefits in Italy and abroad, as well as free enrolment for Avis Express.
NO PRESET SPENDING LIMIT
The Card does not allow for unlimited spending. Each use is subject to an authorization procedure that is based on the evaluation of various factors, such as, for example, the usual amounts charged to the Card, the amount of the transaction to be authorized, any information regarding the Cardholder's financial situation and income, as well as the punctuality and regularity of the payments made for all the American Express Cards issued to the same Cardholder. Please notify us in advance if you are planning to make a larger purchase than usual. This will allow us to more effectively protect your Card account and to assist you with your purchase.
UNIQUE AMERICAN EXPRESS SERVICES⁶
American Express offers its Cardholders secure payments and travel protection:
- Travel Accident Insurance, Travel Inconvenience Insurance, Purchase Protection and World Travel Assist, to protect you against unforeseen events
- Assistance policy for medical emergencies: cover of up to EUR 10,000 for medical expenses abroad and repatriation in the event of a medical emergency
- 24/7 Customer Service and free replacement of lost or stolen Cards, usually within 48 hours
- Free Online Services for the secure management of your Card account
The original Alitalia Gold Card is free for the first year. From the second year, the annual fee for the Alitalia Gold Card is EUR 190.
The first additional Alitalia Gold Card, if requested at the same time as the original Card, will be included in the annual fee for the original Card.
Advertising message. For more information: see the Information Sheets for the Card on AmericanExpress.it/terminiecondizioni.