- The bonus is reserved for the Main Cardholder, provided that he or she has never previously been an Alitalia American Express Cardholder, and will be assigned as follows: 2,000 miles when the Card is issued, provided that he or she has never previously been an Alitalia American Express Green Cardholder; 2,000 miles upon the first transaction within three months of issue, provided that the he or she has not been an Alitalia American Express Cardholder in the last six months. Approval of the Card is at the discretion of American Express.
- From the second year, the annual fee for the Alitalia Green Card will be EUR 95. Those who, when applying for the main Card, already held a main American Express Card (with the exception of credit cards with choice of payment methods, Business Cards, Corporate Cards or the Centurion Card) cannot take advantage of the special conditions concerning the annual fee for the Alitalia Green Card and the annual fee for the main Card indicated above will be charged starting from the first year of issue.
- Miles will not be awarded for the following: cash advances, foreign currency purchases, Travelers Check purchases, purchases that are later returned and refunded, the cost of the Card's annual membership fees and taxes thereon, or Card transactions at gas station pumps and at Sisal points of sale. The two or three qualifying miles will not be awarded for Alitalia tickets purchased at travel agencies that do not use the Alitalia IATA code, or if the Alitalia flight purchased is included within a travel package (such as flight and car rental packages or flight and hotel packages). Miles received for tickets that are later reimbursed will not be immediately subtracted from the MilleMiglia account, but will be considered as an advance on subsequent flights. The Cardholder will not earn any more miles on subsequent flights until the miles received in advance have been recovered
- Qualifying miles will be awarded for Alitalia tickets purchased at travel agents that use the Alitalia IATA code, the Alitalia call center and the Alitalia website. Qualifying miles will not be awarded for Alitalia tickets purchased at travel agencies that do not use the Alitalia IATA code, or if the Alitalia flight purchased is included within a travel package (such as flight and car rental packages or flight and hotel packages).
- Qualifying miles are miles that let you join or renew membership of the Exclusive Clubs. You can earn qualifying miles in a calendar year by flying Alitalia with the SkyTeam airlines and with other Partners where specifically indicated. For more information, see the MilleMiglia regulations on www.alitalia.com
- The benefit of 20% of miles back applies to Alitalia Standard Award Tickets. The miles are credited exclusively for the Award Ticket claimed by the Cardholder and do not apply to any Award Tickets claimed for travel companions (in the context of the "Companion Ticket" promotion). The miles will be credited when the Award Ticket claimed by the Cardholder is issued.
- Requests for Award Tickets are subject to the number of miles available on the MilleMiglia account at the time of the request. For more details, see the regulations at www.americanexpress.it/companion.
- For information and bookings, call the Avis Booking Center at 199 100133 (open 24 hours a day, a special tariff will apply to this number. The cost from cellphones varies according to the operator used to make the call) or book directly online at www.avisautonoleggio.it/amex
- Insurance coverage subject to Terms and Conditions. All of the details of the insurance coverage are given in the extracts of the Policy conditions, which can be found at americanexpress.it/terminiecondizioni. Please read these extracts to learn about the limits and exclusions of this cover.
Access the Alitalia website