1. The bonus is reserved for the main Cardholder, provided that he or she has never been an Alitalia American Express Cardholder. The 10,000 bonus miles will be credited after the card has been issued. The 20,000 bonus miles will be awarded when the EUR 6,000 spending threshold is reached within three months of the card being issued. Offer valid until December 31, 2017.
2. Miles will not be awarded for the following: cash advances, foreign currency purchases, Travelers Check purchases, purchases that are later returned and refunded, the cost of the Card's annual membership fees and taxes thereon, or Card transactions at gas station pumps and at Sisal points of sale. The four miles will not be awarded for Alitalia tickets purchased at travel agencies that do not use the Alitalia IATA code, or if the Alitalia flight purchased is included within a travel package (such as flight and car rental packages or flight and hotel packages). Miles received for tickets that are later reimbursed will not be immediately subtracted from the MilleMiglia account, but will be considered as an advance on subsequent flights. The Cardholder will not earn any more miles on subsequent flights until the miles received in advance have been recovered.
3. The maintenance of Cardholder status is strictly linked to the renewal of the Alitalia American Express Platinum Card.
4. The Exclusive Bonus is awarded for all flights in booking classes for which miles may be accumulated (excluding any promotions) and is calculated based on the miles earned for each Economy class flight (the maximum mileage for which the Exclusive Bonus applies is the mileage awarded for booking classes K, V, and T in the mileage accrual table). The miles earned with the Exclusive Bonus cannot be used to gain access to Alitalia's Exclusive Clubs. The crediting of the Exclusive Bonus is subject to recognition as a Freccia Alata Club Member within Alitalia's systems.
5. The benefits may be subject to limitations by the individual SkyTeam Partner airlines.
6. Requests for Award Tickets are subject to the number of miles available on the MilleMiglia account at the time of the request. For more details, see the regulations at www.americanexpress.it/companion. The Award Ticket for the travel companion must have the same date, time, destination and flight class as the Award ticket requested by the Alitalia Main Cardholder.
7. Access to Lounges is only permitted at airports where Alitalia operates its own flights. Access to Lounges for Cardholders that do not confirm membership to the Freccia Alata Club will be limited exclusively to Alitalia Platinum Main Cardholders.
8. Check the terms and conditions at the time of booking.
9. The information contained herein regarding the Alitalia American Express Platinum Card and the relative insurance coverage is of a purely general nature. The insurance policies are provided by third-party insurance companies and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions indicated in the relative policies themselves. For more information, click here.
10. No limitation of liability will apply to the Cardholder in the event of illegal use by third parties, whether this is due to willful misconduct or gross negligence by the Cardholder, with respect to the obligations under the Regulations, or in the case of undue delay in reporting the loss, theft or misuse of the Card to American Express.