In this section you can find details of the promotion and regulation of the MilleMiglia Program just expired.
LOYALTY BONUS 2018
Take part in the special “Loyalty Bonus” promotion dedicated to all MilleMiglia Program Members!
If you purchase and fly 4 legs of your choice operated by Alitalia between 1 January and 31 March 2018, you will receive a bonus miles equal to a percentage of your unused miles balance from the 2013-2017 edition of the Program, as at 1 April 2018.
The bonus miles will differ according to the type of Exclusive Club membership you have reached on 31 March 2018, making you eligible to obtain:
for Freccia Alata or Freccia Alata Plus Members
for Ulisse members
for MilleMiglia members
*Total number of miles earned during the 2013-2017 edition that have not been used by 31 March 2018.
The relevant bonus miles will be added by 15 April 2018.
Your account may already be rich: that depends on you alone! What are you waiting for?
- All Members registered in the MilleMiglia Program, who are resident in Italy, Europe(1), North Africa(2) and the Middle East(3) with a positive miles balance from the 2013-2017 edition can take part in the initiative. Residence means the address registered on Alitalia's systems on 17 December 2017.
- All Members who purchase and fly on at least 4 flights (legs) with AZ flight code operated by Alitalia aircraft between 1 January and 31 March 2018 will receive a percentage of their 2013-2017 miles balance as at 1 April 2018, according to their Exclusive Club membership, as specified below:
100% for Members of Freccia Alata, Freccia Alata Plus and (Freccia Alata Plus Per Sempre are included);
75% for Ulisse Members;
50% for MilleMiglia Members
- “Miles balance” means the amount of miles earned during the 2013-2017 Edition, that has not been used by 31 March 2018.
- The customer's relevant Exclusive Club valid to take part in this initiative is the one registered on Alitalia’s system as at 31 March 2018.
- All flights with AZ flight code, operated by Alitalia aircraft that are flown by 31 March 2018 and registered on Alitalia's systems by 30 June 2018 will entitle Members to earn the bonus. It is the Member's responsibility to check that the miles have been added to their account and, if necessary, to apply for the missing miles using the Request Your Miles service in the “Missing Miles” section on the website alitalia.com.
- The following do not entitle Members to the bonus: 1) flights with Alitalia code between AZ7000 and AZ7999, between AZ6031 and AZ6034, between AZ5000 and AZ5999, between AZ2400 and AZ3999 and between AZ4101 and AZ4999; 2) award flights; 3) charter flights; 4) flights performed by children enrolled in the MilleMiglia Kids Program; 5) flights taken free of charge or with fare discounts of more than 40% of the normal public fares (excluding taxes and surcharges) and/or that have ID and AD fares.
- The bonus miles earned will be added at the end of the promotion by 15 April 2018. There are two other deadline dates for adding the bonus miles,by 31 May and 15 July 2018, so as to deal effectively with any request for missing miles.
- Bonus miles will be added to accounts relating to the new 2018 edition of the MilleMiglia Program and are not valid for accessing or renewing membership of the Exclusive Clubs.
(1) Europe means the countries of the European continent, Cyprus included.
(2) Countries included in the North Africa region: Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Sudan, Libya and Egypt
(3) Countries included in the Middle East region: Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Iran, Turkey. Also included: Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan. United Arab Emirates are excludes.
NEW DIRECT FLIGHT ROME – JOHANNESBURG: EARN UP TO 5,000 BONUS MILES!
Enjoy the unique experience of a trip to South Africa. Unspoiled landscapes, wild nature and animals in freedom, but also beautiful sunny beaches.
Purchase your trip from Rome to Johannesburg, with the new Alitalia flight, from 6 February to 8 March 2018 to fly from 8 April to 8 June 2018 and take advantage of a dedicated miles promotion*.
Earn up to 5,000 bonus miles, based on the travel class purchased:
|Magnifica||Premium Economy Class
|5,000 bonus miles
||3,500 bonus miles
||2,500 bonus miles
The bonus miles you earn will allow you to get your next standard award ticket even faster or pay the ticket, totally or partially in miles, with Cash&Miles option!
Do you want to earn even more miles? Book your stay with Booking.com, which offers over 16,000 facilities throughout South Africa!
Are you not still a member of the MilleMiglia Program? Join now to earn 2,000 Welcome Bonus miles!
* Promotion valid only for the following countries: Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Israel, Greece, Holland, England, United States and South Africa.
- Only members resident in the following countries are eligible for the promotion: Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Israel, Greece, Netherlands, Great Britain, United States of America and South Africa. Members need to buy at least 1 Alitalia operating flight (leg) between the 6th of February and the 8th of March 2018from/to Rome Fiumicino and Johannesburg, operated by Alitalia, with AZ code, to fly from 8th April to 8thJune 2018.
- In addition to the miles that are usually awarded, members will receive a bonus once, based on the travel class purchased:
5.000 bonus miles in Magnifica Class
3.500 bonus miles in Premium Economy Class
2.500 bonus miles in Economy Class
- Flights with Alitalia code between AZ7000 and AZ7999, between AZ6031 and AZ6034, between AZ5000 and AZ5999, between AZ2400 and AZ3999, between AZ4101 and AZ4999 are not eligible for the promotion.
- The bonus miles foreseen by the initiative are not applied to flights of children registered in MilleMiglia Kids Program.
- Bonus miles are earned with flights within 8th of June 2018 and registered in the Alitalia systems by 22nd of June 2018. Participating members are responsible for checking that miles have been credited to their account and may claim any missing miles using the Request Your Miles service in the "Missing Miles" section of the website alitalia.com.
- Bonus miles is credited to the Members account at the end of the promotion or by 8th of July 2018.
- Bonus miles earned with this promotion is not valid to join or renew the membership to Exclusive Clubs.
- Bonus miles is credited even if the travel itinerary includes connecting flights to another destination.
- Members can participate in the promotion only once and will receive the highest bonus they are entitled for.
- This initiative cannot be combined with other promotions in miles regarding the same period and the same ticket. If it happens, the highest bonus provided by the several promotions will be accrued