MILES WITH AELIA DUTY FREE
When Members of the Program buy from the Aelia Duty Free points of sale at Rome’s Fiumicino Airport they can accumulate:
4 miles for each Euro spent
for Club Ulisse, Freccia Alata, and Freccia Alata Plus Members
2 miles for each Euro spent
for MilleMiglia Members
- Aelia Duty Free Terminal 3, at the Tax Free Mall, boarding area E, after the security checks
- Aelia Duty Free Terminal 3, in boarding area A, near gates A1-A10
- Aelia Duty Free Terminal 3, in boarding area E, near gates E11-E24
HOW TO EARN MILES
To have the miles credited, the Member must present the following at the cashier when making their purchase:
- MilleMiglia Card, including digital version
- Boarding pass
Miles can also be accumulated when the online Click&Collect service is used. This can be used to order from the comfort of your home prior to departure, while also enjoying a discount of 10%. Products ordered online are paid for and collected from the Cashier at the Aelia Duty Free point of sale inside Terminal 3, in the Tax Free Mall, boarding area E, after the security checks
The miles will be accumulated 45 days after the purchase. Should the miles not be credited, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the Member’s name and surname, attaching a copy of the till slip, photographs of the front and back of the MilleMiglia Card showing all details clearly, or screenshot of the digital version of the MilleMiglia card.
WHY CHOOSE AELIA DUTY FREE
- At Aelia Duty Free points of sale, Members will find the most prestigious, trendy brands in perfumes, cosmetics, and gastronomic specialities, with an up-to-date, exclusive assortment, dedicated to the world of Travel Retail, that cannot be found on the domestic market.
- Competent, willing staff, who can advise on the best purchases for passengers, inviting them to explore new shopping experiences.
- An attractive setting, and care over displaying products create the best atmosphere in Aelia Duty Free points of sale, for an unforgettable shopping excursion.