1) Pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, personal data provided with the Flight Pass application will be processed by Alitalia Società Aerea Italiana S.p.A. as the Data Controller.
2) The personal data provided may be communicated to third parties, if and to the extent required to provide the service. The Parties will process all personal data, including through the use of automated instruments, in accordance with the requirements of Legislative Decree 196/03 and/or applicable European provisions.
3) Personal data processing will occur, including by means of Optiontown, a company specifically appointed as an external Data Processor, guaranteeing its safety and confidentiality. This provider can also process data outside the European Union pursuant to Art. 26 of Directive 95/46/EC, provided that it ensures that there are adequate security measures in place, and it adheres to the standard clauses required by the European Commission.
4) Purchasers of the Flight Pass and recipients of the tickets can exercise the rights recognized pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, including: to access to their personal data, to request its modification or deletion, or to object to its use, by sending an email to Alitalia at firstname.lastname@example.org
5) If the purchaser requests the deletion of, or objects to the processing of, personal data required to activate services connected to the Flight Pass, Alitalia reserves the right to withdraw the rights connected to possession of the Flight Pass from the recipient/purchaser.