Starting 5 August 2021, residents of the Region of Sicily belonging to specific categories will be able to take advantage of a 30% discount on the purchase of a plane ticket to/from Palermo or Catania for domestic flights or international flights within Europe.
How to do it? It couldn't be simpler: If you are a resident of Sicily, check if you belong to one of the categories provided for by the Interministerial Decree no. 561 of 4/12/2020:
- off-campus university students;
- severely disabled persons pursuant to Article 3, paragraph 3, of Law no. 104 of 5 February 1992.
- employees with a place of work outside the Sicilian Region and with an annual gross income not exceeding 25,000 euros;
- migrants for health reasons with an annual gross income not exceeding 25,000 euros.
If you fall into one of the categories provided sign up now on siciliavola.it to receive the 30% discount voucher. Once you have obtained the voucher, go back to this page and fill in all the fields of the form on the right:
- city of departure and city of destination (one of the two must be Catania or Palermo, from or to Italy and Europe)
- departure and/or return date (depending on whether the flight you are interested in is one-way or round-trip)
- press "Show Flights". Once you have selected the flight(s) that interest(s) you, enter the number of your "Sicilia Vola" voucher in the appropriate field and press "Apply"
- continue with entering your personal data and finalize the purchase with your preferred payment method
- you will receive your ticket directly to your e-mail box!
You just have to pack your bags, we are waiting for you on board!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Discounts can be used until 31 December 2022 or until the government allocated funds are exhausted
- The voucher allows the purchase of a single one-way or round-trip ticket to/from Sicily and is not transferable to third parties
- The voucher can only be used on flights operated by Alitalia to/from the airports of Catania or Palermo
- Seat selection follows the fare rules. Click here for more information
- Checked baggage and refund, if provided for by the fare rules. Changes not allowed.