Don’t dream of your next trip, pack your bags and fly!
If you are under 26 years old, enjoy the young fares and fly to Europe and North Africa.
For you: one free hold baggage item and other incredible advantages!
Some examples of our Young Fares all inclusive:
|MILAN - BARCELONA||110€ r/t|
|ROME - BERLIN||114€ r/t|
|ROME - MUNICH||120€ r/t|
|ROME - BARCELONA||124€ r/t|
|BARI - TIRANA||145€ r/t|
|ROME - TIRANA||140€ r/t|
|ROME - MADRID||165€ r/t|
|MILAN - LONDON||132€ r/t|
|ROME - LARNACA||187€ r/t|
|ROME - ATHENS||114€ r/t|
Join now MilleMiglia Young, for you up to 4000 bonus miles. Furthermore, for everyone, a 50% bonus miles for every Alitalia flight.
For all the details, read the offer conditions.
- This fare is valid for young people aged between 12 and 25 years on the flight boarding date.
- Young people aged 12 and 13 years must be accompanied by an adult on domestic flights, and young people aged 12 to 14 years must be accompanied by an adult on international flights.
- Young people aged 14 years may only travel unaccompanied on domestic flights.
- Young people aged 15 years may also travel unaccompanied on international flights.
- Alitalia reserves the right to check the eligibility of passengers using the Young People fare when they board the flight. If passengers cannot prove their eligibility, they will be denied boarding. Where possible, the passengers will be offered the option of paying the difference between the Young People fare and the adult fare available at the time.
- This fare includes one item of hold baggage. Hand baggage may be transported in accordance with the regulations outlined on the website.
- This fare is valid on all domestic and international flights operated by Alitalia.
- This fare allows the first booking change to be made free of charge, before departure.
- The fare allows you to earn miles; for more details, click here.
- Booking change after departure is not allowed.
- Refund is not allowed.