REFUND REQUEST FOR COMFORT SEATS
Remember that the service is only refundable in the following cases:
- The company cancels the flight
- The company changes the type of aircraft, or you are re-booked on another flight and there are no seats available of the same type as the seat purchased
- You miss a connecting intercontinental flight following a delay on a flight operated by the company or partner company
- There were technical problems with the seat
- The company exercised its right to assign or reassign the seat before or after boarding for operational or safety reasons
- Cases of force majeure where the ticket can be reimbursed if the flight is not taken (e.g. certified illness, death, natural or socio-political events).
We remind you that the service will not be refunded:
- If you voluntarily cancel the flight
- If you decide to purchase an upgrade to a higher travel class online or onboard
No refund will be paid if the requirements specified and explained in the comfort seat regulations are not met.