1. From October 15, 2016, miles earned can be used to purchase additional services available on flights operated by Alitalia, such as extra baggage, Extra Comfort seats and class upgrades.
2. Additional services can be purchased using miles corresponding to the total amount requested for each service.
3. Information on the miles needed to purchase additional services and the purchase itself can be requested by contacting MilleMiglia Member Services
4. Additional services can be obtained by using the miles available in the Member's account when the request is made.
5. Miles cannot be earned when using additional services obtained with miles.
6. The miles used for additional services are refundable based on the conditions provided for by the service purchased.
7. In the event that the person requesting the additional services is not the holder of the MilleMiglia account in question, when the services are purchased, a copy of the purchase receipt will be sent to the email address given in the account holder's profile, as well as to the address indicated by the person making the request. Where no email address is available in the account holder's profile, it will not be possible to obtain additional services with miles for third parties.