LOUNGE CASA ALITALIA
Begin your journey before you board, with a break of total tranquility in the Casa Alitalia Lounges: attention to detail and stylish yet cozy and familiar surroundings await, offering you a unique and relaxing experience.
Virtual Tour CASA ALITALIA PIAZZA DI SPAGNA
As a cautionary measure against the spread of Covid-19, all Casa Alitalia Lounges are temporarily closed.
Access to the lounges is reserved exclusively to the following passengers in possession of a travel document, in departure or in transit:
- Business Class Long Haul - Magnifica Class
- Business Class Medium Haul
- Members of the Freccia Alata Plus, Freccia Alata and SkyTeam Elite Plus clubs
- Holders of an Alitalia American Express Platinum Card
Spoil yourself with the perfect Italian-style hospitality of Casa Alitalia:
Lounge Bar, where the bartenders will entice you with an array of international cocktails, from the Moscow Mule to the Mojito, as well as the classic and ever popular Spritz. Or you can always let your own imagination run wild!
Live cooking area, featuring a traditional Italian menu with freshly prepared pasta and pizza and a selection of vegetarian and gluten-free dishes.
Catering service inspired by the wine and culinary delights of Italy, enriched by the vineyards of Villa Sandi, the official sparkling wine of Alitalia, and the exclusive blends of Lavazza coffee created especially for Alitalia.
Shower service, with a set of towels and wellness products.
Dedicated check-in desks.
Newspapers and magazines.
All immersed in a relaxing atmosphere, with a captivating design, strictly Made in Italy, thanks to a collaboration with the finest Italian brands, including Poltrona Frau for the seats and furnishings.
N.B. Some services are only available in selected lounges.
SINGLE ADMISSION TICKET
If you have an Alitalia ticket, you can access the Alitalia lounges by purchasing a single entrance ticket via:
- Customer Center
- Online, during check-in or in the “My flights” section of the website
- At affiliated travel agents
- At the Alitalia ticket offices and check-in desks at the airport
- At the lounges themselves, at the airports in Rome, Linate, Malpensa and Catania.
If you buy a single entrance ticket in advance, you can save approximately 20% compared to the airport price.
Costs of purchase (the price indicated is subject to change, please check at the time of purchase):
- € 35 for online purchases (online check-in or in the My Flights section on the homepage), via the Customer Center or at affiliated travel agents
- € 45 at the airport
- Children below 2 can enter free of charge
This service is non refundable and is only replaceable up to the day prior to departure.
Find out more about all the possibilities for access