Admission to priority gates is free of charge for:
- Freccia Alata or Freccia Alata Plus members
- Business Class passengers
- Lounge Card owners
- Corporate Premium Card owners
Service available in airports with priority gates.
We wish to inform you that from 1 March 2017 the RomeMilan Fast Track service at the airports of Rome Fiumicino and Milan Linate will no longer be available.
Members of Freccia Alata Club and Freccia Alata Plus, SkyTeam Elite Plus passengers, Corporate Premium clients and guests with a Business Class ticket or traveling in Comfort class will be able to use the SkyPriority lane.
Do you have an Alitalia ticket? At Rome Fiumicino airport, you can enjoy priority gate access for EUR 8.00(*)
How to purchase the service:
- By calling the Customer Center
- On the web, straight after buying a ticket or in the My flights section
- At the airport, at the Alitalia ticket desks and check-in desks at Rome Fiumicino
- At authorized Travel Agencies
(*) free for children accompanying adults who have paid for the service. The price can vary based on the moment of purchase of the service.
The service is non-refundable and can only be exchanged up until the day before departure.