Admission to priority gates is free of charge for:
- Freccia Alata or Freccia Alata Plus members
- Business Class passengers
- Lounge Card owners
- Corporate Premium Card owners
Service available in airports with priority gates
Do you have an Alitalia ticket? At Rome Fiumicino airport, you can enjoy priority gate access for EUR 8.00(*)
How to purchase the service:
- By calling the Customer Center
- On the web, straight after buying a ticket or in the My flights section
- At the airport, at the Alitalia ticket desks and check-in desks at Rome Fiumicino
- At authorized Travel Agencies
(*) free for children accompanying adults who have paid for the service. The price can vary based on the moment of purchase of the service.
The service is non-refundable and can only be exchanged up until the day before departure.