Have you ever tried Alitalia's Premium Economy, Business Class Medium Haul and Magnifica travel classes? Use the miles you've earned to treat yourself to a more comfortable and relaxing journey.
Request a class upgrade:
- From Economy to Premium Economy, on long-haul international flights
- From Economy to Business Class Medium Haul, on medium haul international flights
- From Economy to Magnifica, on long haul international flights
- From Premium Economy to Magnifica, on long haul international flights
You can even upgrade to a higher class when you purchase tickets at lower rates from booking classes Y, B, M, H, K, V, T.
HOW TO REQUEST AN UPGRADE
- Contact MilleMiglia Customer Service up until one day prior to your flight's departure
- Visit an Alitalia ticket desk, on the day of your departure1. In this case, we recommend arriving at the airport ahead of the suggested check-in time for your flight. The recommended early arrival times vary based on the destination:
- 1.5 hours for domestic flights, except for flights leaving from Rome Fiumicino, for which passengers are required to arrive 2 hours in advance
- 2 hours for medium haul international flights
- 5 hours for long haul international flights
Some of these airports may also require ticketing fees to be paid, which will vary based on the departure city and the destination. Upgrades to higher classes are subject to seat availability.
- Consult the table to find out how many miles are required for upgrades on individual legs.
Table valid until 31/12/2017
1. The service is available at airports from which flights operated by Alitalia depart.