DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE
INFORMATION AND SERVICES
As a Freccia Alata Plus member, in addition to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are in Italy, you can also request assistance by calling the dedicated number +39 06 65646*. In other countries, you can contact the dedicated MILLEMIGLIA MEMBER SERVICE.
In Italy, the service is available at the following times:
Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 8:00pm
Weekends and holidays from 9:00am to 5:00pm
One of our operators will be happy to provide you with any information you may require regarding the MilleMiglia Program and Alitalia services, to help you find the best travel solutions for both paid tickets and MilleMiglia award tickets, and to help you with any of your exclusive promotions.
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS
Send us your comments and suggestions by email to email@example.com, or call the dedicated Customer Service Line at +39 06 65646* (option 5), available every day from 9:00am to 10:00pm. In other countries, you can contact the dedicated MILLEMIGLIA MEMBER SERVICE.
A specialist team will do everything it can to meet your needs.
Your suggestions allow us to offer you services that better meet your expectations.
*Telephone number reserved for Freccia Alata Plus members living in Italy.
With Business ForYou, you can request up to four free upgrades to superior travel classes, for yourself or for the person of your choice.
You can request to upgrade:
- From Economy Class to Business Class (for medium-haul international flights) using one upgrade.
- From Economy Class to Premium Economy Class (for long-haul international flights) using one upgrade.
- From Premium Economy Class to Magnifica (for long-haul international flights) using one upgrade.
- From Economy Class to Magnifica (for long-haul international flights) using two upgrades
HOW TO REQUEST AN UPGRADE
The Business ForYou promotion is valid on Alitalia flights:
- For Economy tickets in booking classes Y, B, M and H
- For Premium Economy tickets in booking class P
If you are in Italy, call the dedicated number 06 65646 to check seat availability in your chosen superior class. In other countries, you can contact the dedicated MILLEMIGLIA MEMBER SERVICE. Travel class upgrades cannot be requested directly at the airport.
- The promotion is reserved for Freccia Alata Plus Club Members
- Members can take advantage of this promotion for the entire duration of their Freccia Alata Plus Club membership
- Within the relative period of validity, each Member may request to upgrade to a superior travel class on either a round-trip flight or on an individual leg.
- In order to take advantage of this promotion, the member must be in possession of a valid ticket in booking class Y, B, M or H (for Economy tickets) or booking class P (for Premium Economy tickets) for medium or long-haul international flights operated by Alitalia.
- The upgrade can be enjoyed by the Member him/herself, or by a person nominated by the Member (provided that he/she holds a ticket in Economy or Premium Economy class issued in one of the booking classes indicated above). In any case, the upgrade must be requested by the Freccia Alata Plus cardholder via the dedicated Customer Service Center in Italy, or via the Alitalia offices for customers residing abroad.
- The request can be made up to three days prior to the flight, and must be requested prior to the benefit's expiry
- The onboard seats reserved for this promotion are limited, and standby passengers will not be accepted
- The itinerary and/or date and/or beneficiary of the ticket cannot be changed once the upgrade to the superior travel class has been confirmed
- The miles earned on flights taken in a superior class as part of this promotion are those awarded for the travel class actually purchased
- Upgrades to superior travel classes cannot be requested at the airport
FRECCIA ALATA FORYOU CARD
With the voucher that you receive, you can give a Freccia Alata card to a loved one who frequently travels with you, so you can both enjoy the pleasures of special treatment on-board.
Don't miss this unique opportunity offered exclusively to you by Freccia Alata Plus Club, and discover the world of benefits that the Freccia Alata Club has to offer.
To give the Freccia Alata card as a gift, send the voucher to your chosen person. If they are not already a member, invite them to join the MilleMiglia Program now.
Please remember that once you have requested the Freccia Alata ForYou card, you cannot change the card recipient.
- You must be a member of the MilleMiglia Program to take part. If you're not already a member of the Program, you can register for free at www.alitalia.com or, if you're in Italy, call the Customer Center at 89 20 10. Outside of Italy, please contact the dedicated MILLEMIGLIA CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Only customers who have been selected by Alitalia and been sent written information about the offer can take part in this promotion
- The Freccia Alata forYou card cannot be issued to holders of valid Freccia Alata or Freccia Alata Plus cards
- Members with a 'Freccia Alata Plus' card valid until March 31st 2018, can request the activation of the 'Freccia Alata perTE' card within December 31st, 2017.
- On the Freccia Alata forYou page, please enter your details together with the first and last name of the member who gave you the voucher and the promotional code provided. To join, click Send
- The Freccia Alata forYou card will only be sent to you if all the information on the registration form is correct
- The card's beneficiary cannot be changed once the Freccia Alata forYou card has been requested
- The Freccia Alata forYou card has the same expiration date as that of the Freccia Alata Plus card belonging to the person who gave you the voucher
- Your card will arrive within four weeks of activation and will be sent to the postal address provided for communication regarding the MilleMiglia Program
- The promotional code is non-transferable and can only be used once. In the event that it is lost, it cannot be reissued. In the event that it is used more than once, only the first request accepted by Alitalia will be considered valid