Alitalia resumes service from Boston to Rome offering daily, convenient connections throughout Italy.
Travel until May 17, 2016 and earn bonus miles, per route, according to the class flown.
- 2,500 bonus miles in Economy Class
- 3,500 bonus miles in Premium Economy Class
- 5,000 bonus miles in Business Class
Examples of miles to earn thanks to this special initiative:
- Boston– Rome from $1,317 RT in Economy Class- miles earned 9,090*
- Boston– Rome from $1,864 RT in Premium Economy Class- miles earned 19,270*
- Boston– Rome from $6,547 RT in Business Class- miles earned 34,540*
*miles bonus included
1. Members can take part in the promotion between March 17 and May 17, 2016, when they fly on Rome Fiumicino to Bostont and Boston to Rome Fiumicino routes, on flights with flight code AZ operated by Alitalia.
2. In addition to the miles that are usually awarded, Members will receive a bonus for each route flown, according to the service class bought: 5,000 miles in Business (booking classes J, C, D, I and E); 3,500 miles in Premium Economy (classes P and A); 2,500 miles in Economy (in classes Y, B, H, M, K, V, T, R, N, S, Q, L, X, W, O, G and F).
3. Bonuses are earned for each flight (route) during the promotion and are, therefore, combined.
4. Bonuses are credited automatically after miles for the selected flights taken during the promotion are credited.
5. The bonus miles credited with the promotion do not allow Members to access or renew their membership to the Alitalia Exclusive Clubs.
6. Bonuses are credited even if the travel itinerary includes connecting flights to another destination.