NEW FLIGHTS FROM ROME TO THE MALDIVES AND UP TO 5,000 BONUS MILES!
The Alitalia network is being enhanced with a new long-haul connection from Italy to the amazing islands and atolls of the Maldives, where you can earn lots of bonus miles!
Buy between April 21 and May 31, 2017* to fly between October 31 and December 15, 2017 on the new Alitalia route between Rome and Malé and earn up to 5,000 miles based on the travel class bought and flown:
- 5,000 bonus miles in Business Class
- 3,500 bonus miles in Premium Economy Class
- 2,500 bonus miles in Economy Class
Not a member of the MilleMiglia Program yet? Join now and earn the Welcome Bonus of 2,000 miles!
Flights start operating from October 31, 2017.
*The selling period has been extended from 15th till 31st May 2017
1. Take part in the promotion Members that buy a ticket between 21st April 2017 and 31st May 2017 (selling period extended from 15th till 31st May 2017) to fly from 31st October to 15th December 2017 on the Rome Fiumicino - Malé and Malé - Rome Fiumicino routes, on flights with flight code AZ operated by Alitalia.
2. In addition to the miles that are usually awarded, Members will receive extra bonus miles, based on the travel class purchased:
• 5,000 bonus miles in Business Class
• 3,500 bonus miles in Premium Economy Class
• 2,500 bonus miles in Economy Class
3. Flights with Alitalia codes between AZ7000 and AZ7999, between AZ5000 and AZ5999, between AZ2400 and AZ3999 and between AZ4101 and AZ4999 are not valid for obtaining the bonus miles.
4. Flights taken by children registered with MilleMiglia Kids are not valid for the promotion.
5. Flights taken before December 15, 2017 and recorded in the Alitalia systems before January 15, 2018 will be considered valid.
6. The bonus miles will be credited to Members’ accounts at the end of the promotion and, at the latest, by January 31, 2018.
7. The bonus miles awarded with the promotion do not allow Members to access or renew their membership to the MilleMiglia Exclusive Clubs.
8. Bonuses are credited even if the travel itinerary includes connecting flights to another destination.
9. These Members can only earn the bonus once and will receive the largest bonus of those accrued.
10. The initiative cannot be combined with other miles promotions relating to the same period and the same ticket.