IF YOU ARE A GRUPPO INTESA SANPAOLO MULTI-CHANNEL CUSTOMER AND HAVE ACTIVATED INTERNET BANKING, USE THE PAGOINCONTOSERVICE FOR YOUR ALITALIA WEBSITE PURCHASES.
- Once you have chosen your flight(s), select PagoInConto from the payment options.
- The system will connect you securely to the Gruppo Intesa Sanpaolo website
- Type in your access credentials: the account holder code, PIN and Key-Code
- A screen-which cannot be modified-will pop up showing your details, which you must confirm.
- When the bank authorizes payment, the purchase will be completed and you will return to the Alitalia website's confirmation page
- Once the transaction is complete, you will receive an email from Alitalia confirming the ticket purchase.
* For refunds of tickets purchase using PagoInConto, you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying:
- Ticket number
- PNR (booking code)
- Name of the account holder
The amount refunded will be calculated based on the applicable fare rules and will be credited to your account within 30 days.