For faster browsing, we recommend that you upgrade your browser
Select country and language
Still not registered?
Enter MilleMiglia code and PIN and login
|Fly With Us||At the airport||TRAVEL CLASSES||Digital Services||ADDITIONAL SERVICES||From/To the airport||News and Features||Ready for takeoff?|
The main services offered to all SkyTeam customers in transit through SkyTeam Alliance airports are as follows:
- Option to request a boarding card for the entire journey (Through Check-In) if the flight is operated by a SkyTeam carrier
- Priority baggage for SkyTeam customers in transit
- Facilities at security gates and passport control
- Same treatment by SkyTeam Partners as regards their "Transit Assistance Policies" for passengers in the event of operational problems (e.g. delays and cancelations).
SkyPriority* is the new priority itinerary in airports for Freccia Alata Plus, Freccia Alata, Elite Plus members and Magnifica, Ottima, First and Business Class passengers. Whichever airline you are flying with or whichever Frequent Flyer Program you belong to, with SkyPriority you can enjoy the best airport services offered by the 19 SkyTeam Alliance airlines.
Your trip will become even simpler, faster and more comfortable.
Look for "SkyPriority"* on your boarding card, follow the SkyPriority signs in the airport along the priority itinerary and enjoy the priority services specifically designed for you:
- Priority check-in desks
- Priority baggage drop-off desks
- Priority assistance at airport ticket desks and at transfer desks
- Priority security gates and passport control*
- Priority boarding
- Priority baggage claim.
* Service not available at all airports.