USE FAST CHECK-IN AND PICK UP YOUR BOARDING PASS FROM THE AUTOMATED KIOSKS IN THE AIRPORT.
Use Fast Check-in for domestic1 and international2 flights and flights connecting with any Air France or KLM flights, even if you have baggage to check.
The Fast Check-in kiosks allow you to:
- Check in up to seven passengers on the same reservation at the same time
- Change your reservation (if your fare allows it)
- Select your seat
- Print your boarding pass with online Check-in, Mobile Check-in or Tele Check-in (only for Ulisse, Freccia Alata and Freccia Alata Plus members)
Fast Check-in has three easy steps:
- Identify yourself via:
- Your Frequent Flyer (MilleMiglia, SkyTeam) card
- A machine-readable passport
- MilleMiglia code
- Number on the electronic ticket
- Booking code
- Confirm your flight
- Retrieve the boarding pass and receipt
If you have baggage to check, go to the special baggage drop-off desk.
- At the following Italian airports: Bari, Bologna, Brindisi, Catania, Florence, Genoa, Lamezia Terme, Milan Linate and Malpensa, Naples, Palermo, Reggio Calabria, Rome Fiumicino, Turin, Trieste and Venice
- At the following airports abroad: Amszterdam, Athén, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Frankfurt, Johannesburg, London Heathrow, London City, München, Nizza, Párizs Charles de Gaulle, Prága, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Santiago de Chile, Toulouse, Tokió, Varsó (you can also use the kiosks of partner airlines Air France and KLM)
1. Excluding Rimini
2. Except for: Libya, Russia, China, Canada and the USA