MAGNIFICA CLASS: THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE AND THE FINEST ITALIAN CUISINE MAKE YOUR TRIP UNFORGETTABLE.
COMFORT AND ADVANTAGES
BEST AIRLINE CUISINE
Alitalia was voted by almost 30,000 frequent flyers as having the "Best Airline Cuisine" in 2017 for the eighth time in a row, affirming its position, according to Global Traveler magazine, as the best company in the world for the quality of its meals.
AN EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE ON THE GROUND TOO
Enjoy a privileged treatment also at the airport with SkyPriority. This will allow you to take advantage of priority check-in desks, security lanes and boarding gates.
You will also be able to check-in 2 bags of up to 32Kg each.
In addition, you will be able to access our “Casa Alitalia” lounges as well as the lounges of our airline partners.
The new concept of our “Casa Alitalia” lounges reflects the style of a beautiful Italian home, where you will be able to relax in reserved areas, enjoy a selection of typical Italian products or even work thanks to complimentary Wi-Fi.
COMFORT ON BOARD
Leather seats that recline up to 180°, have a fully horizontal bed position and a massage function.
A particularly relaxing cabin, thanks to a lighting system with lights that vary in intensity and color depending on the time and the stages of the journey on the new A330s.
You can select your preferred seat at the time reservation.
Részletekbe menően megtervezett fedélzeti kiszolgálás a legjelentősebb olasz márkákkal együttműködésben és termékeik kíséretében: éjszakai szett (takaró és párna) és porcelánáruk (Richard Ginori).
A még élvezetesebb utazás érdekében megajándékozzuk Önt az új, Salvatore Ferragamo által tervezett neszeszerrel is. A kistáskában egy Tuscan Creations Bianco di Carrara parfümöt, ajakírt, testápolót, nedves törlőkendőt és sok más, hasznos kiegészítőt talál. Az új dizájnnak köszönhetően a táskában tabletet illetve dokumentumokat is tárolhat.
New menus designed by Gambero Rosso. No longer regional menus, but inspired by the territories. Three special menu options to satisfy every taste.
A Traditional Menu for those who want to explore traditional Italian cuisine, with recipes inspired by homemade cooking.
A Healthy Menu for those who pay close attention to the raw materials: carefully selected ingredients and innovative cooking techniques. And finally we have the Light Menu, for those who like to travel light without compromising on the flavor and quality of ingredients.
Find out about the current menus:
- on FLIGHTS DEPARTING from Italy: a menu designed by Gambero Rosso and dedicated to the 'Italian Islands', featuring fresh and simple recipes where the aromas and flavors of the Mediterranean take center stage.
- on RETURN FLIGHTS to Italy:
- from South America and North America (except Toronto): a menu, also designed by Gambero Rosso, inspired by the Italian countryside and featuring recipes that promote the authentic flavors of Italian cuisine; click here to see a sample menu
- from Johannesburg, Seoul, Tokyo and Toronto: a collection of the best regional recipes available onboard our flights; click here to see a sample menu
- from New Delhi: specially made menus, with typical recipes and local specialties.
- the WINE LIST, a unique combination of the finest wines, specially chosen to accompany the dishes available in Magnifica Class