FRECCIA ALATA PLUS CLUB
WITH 80,000 QUALIFYING MILES OR 90 QUALIFYING FLIGHTS IN A CALENDAR YEAR, YOU CAN ACCESS THE FRECCIA ALATA PLUS CLUB'S EXCLUSIVE SERVICES.
Earn 100% extra miles on flights operated by Alitalia, Etihad Airways or our SkyTeam Partners, thanks to our Exclusive Bonus.
Free Comfort seats, easier check-in, access to Lounges, access to priority security lanes, priority boarding, extra baggage and free transportation of sports equipment.
The new promotion on-board upgrade with miles is valid from February 1 until 31 March, 2020.
A Freccia Alata Card to give to someone else, priority on waiting lists during booking, guaranteed booking for tickets in Economy with full fare, priority itinerary with SkyPriority, post flight assistance service and dedicated Customer Service.
Up to four free upgrades to a superior class.
FRECCIA ALATA PLUS CLUB offers privileges for our best customers: to transform every trip into the most pleasant and comfortable of trips.
Join the Freccia Alata Plus Club by earning 80,000 qualifying miles1 or by taking 90 qualifying flights1 in a calendar year in a calendar year. What's more, if you fly with SkyTeam Partner airlines, you can enjoy the benefits associated with Elite Plus Member status3:
JOIN AND RENEW
Standard joining and renewal: 80,000 qualifying miles1 or 90 qualifying flights1 in a calendar year
Exclusive Bonus2: Earn 100% more miles on flights operated by Alitalia, SkyTeam Partners and Etihad Airways partners.
Miles rollover: Transfer qualifying miles above the threshold for joining the Club to the next year. Example:
- Standard threshold for joining Freccia Alata Plus: 80,000 miles
- Qualifying miles earned in the year: 110,000 miles
- Miles transferred to the next year (rollover): 110,000-80,000=30,000 miles
Miles earned through the initiative of the Rollover do not contribute to the attainment of the status of Freccia Alata Plus Per Sempre
Status update: This will happen the month after the joining threshold is reached
Card dispatch: within three weeks to the postal address given in the profile
Additional Freccia Alata forYOU card to give to whoever you want.
ADVANTAGES ON FLIGHTS OPERATED BY ALITALIA
- Booking: Priority on waiting list and booking guaranteed up to 24 hours before departure, for full fare Economy tickets (Y) on long haul flights
- Check-in: Tele Check-in, priority on waiting lists and check-in at Business desks, even with Economy tickets
- One additional free piece of baggage (max.23kg in Economy/Premium Economy, max. 32kg in Business); with the Light fare, one additional free piece of baggage (max. 23kg) as well as any sports equipment
- Special baggage: Free transport of sports equipment and priority delivery of sports kits (max. 23kg in Economy/Premium Economy and max. 32kg in Business) or one surfboard (max. length 250cm and weight 23kg)
- Priority security gates, where available
- Lounge: access with guests to Alitalia Lounges and SkyTeam lounges in Italy and throughout the world and to Etihad Airways partner lounges.
- Priority boarding
- Extra comfort seats: free reservation, communicating the Mille Miglia code during the booking step or during Web Check-in.
- The new promotion on-board upgrade with miles is valid from February 1 until 31 March, 2020.
- Business forYOU: up to four free upgrades to the higher travel class. More information can be found on the "Only forYOU" page after MilleMiglia login.
ADVANTAGES ON SKYTEAM PARTNER FLIGHTS
- Elite Plus Member status3
- One extra free piece of baggage. Conditions on the SkyTeam website or the website of the Partner company operating the flight
- Services SkyPriority: the best airport services offered by SkyTeam Alliance airlines.
ADVANTAGES ON EAP PARTNER FLIGHTS
- One extra free piece of baggage. Please see the dedicated page of each partner.
- Lounge: entry to the Partner's Lounges.
- Please see the dedicated page of each partner airline for more information.
ADVANTAGES ON OTHER PARTNERS
FRECCIAClub Trenitalia rooms: access on the day of departure for holders of Business or first class Trenitalia tickets.
For account and receipt of card: frequently asked questions
To have missing miles credited: dedicated information page
To make a report or complaint: online form
1.Qualifying flights are all flights taken in fare classes that award qualifying miles, i.e. the miles that allow you to join or renew your membership to the Exclusive Clubs. The miles can be earned, from January 1 to December 31, by flying with Alitalia, SkyTeam Partner Airlines, EAP Partner Airlines or other Partners, where specifically indicated.
2.The Exclusive Bonus is awarded for all flights taken in the booking classes that qualify for miles (with the exception of special offers) and is calculated on the miles awarded for each flight in Economy class (the maximum number of miles to which the Exclusive Bonus applies corresponds to the number of miles awarded for booking classes K, V and T of the miles earning table). Miles earned with the Exclusive Bonus cannot be used to access the Alitalia Exclusive Clubs. Crediting of the Exclusive Bonus is subject to acknowledgment of the Freccia Alata Club Member status in Alitalia's systems.
3.Privileges may be subject to limitations by the individual Partner Airlines.